Designed for Enterprise
- Comprehensive support for instant cross-platform, bi-directional, event-based communication.
- Highly efficient protocol optimized for limited connectivity, bandwidth restrictions, and reduced client processing capabilities.
- Ideal for devices with battery constraints, obviating the need for repeated, manual polling.
- Fine grained data access via roles and access control lists (ACLs).
- Supports OAuth open standard for authorization.
- Enterprise identity management via corporate directories, such as LDAP and Active Directory.
- Dedicated cloud infrastructure for end-to-end control of your environment.
- Optional data encryption.
- Regular, independent security audits.
Unlimited notifications with built-in user segmentation and targeting for sophisticated in-app messaging and offers. Does not require a 3rd party messaging service.
Proven to handle peak loads equivalent to 10 million users. Solutions powered by built.io serve millions of users every month.
- Social user creation and login.
- API integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, as well as enterprise social networks.
- Turnkey, integrated social solutions, such as the built.io Social Wall.
- Advanced analytics and reports for actionable business insights.
- Screenflow funnels and visual data analysis.
- Does not require a 3rd party integration service.
- Published REST APIs with SDKs for web and native development.
- Integrations with frontend technology leaders AppGyver and Xamarin.
- Enterprise on-premises and SaaS integrations.
- Every object is location enabled by default.
- Supports location based notifications as well as complex geofencing triggers and actions.
- Indoor navigation via support for beacon technology.
Business user-friendly content management system for instant in-app content updates.
Built.io provides you with a choice of cloud provider and architecture: Built.io Backend is available as an on-premises, cloud-hosted and hybrid cloud service. We proudly support Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM SoftLayer and VMware vCloud Air.