An Enterprise Conference App
Today, we are announcing the built.io Conference App. Gone are the days of lackluster and cookie-cutter design, limited functionality, and untargeted spam from conference apps. Enterprises can now complement their events with a custom app that is not just useful, but exciting to use. The built.io Conference App takes the mobile conference experience into the future.
Core features and capabilities of the built.io Conference App include:
- Native mobile and web client apps
- Mobile backend scalable to 100,000 attendees
- Cloud infrastructure included via VMware vCloud Air
- Business user-friendly CMS for realtime in-app content changes
- Analytics reports for actionable business insights
- Unlimited notifications with built-in attendee segmentation and targeting
- Social integration to capture and respond to feedback on social channels
Unique add-ons, such as attendee ROI reports, beacon indoor navigation, realtime heatmaps, custom gamification, and in-app concierge services facilitate a refreshingly innovative conference experience. Meanwhile, event organizers can capture key attendee behavior and preferences, while engaging the audience in a targeted, thoughtful dialog via the app.
VMworld 2014 Conference App
The built.io Conference App debuted as the official mobile application for the August VMworld 2014 U.S. conference in San Francisco. During the VMworld 2014 US conference with over 20,000 attendees, hundreds of millions of data points were tracked and millions of API calls processed. After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from attendees, VMware was able to immediately re-deploy the app for its VMworld 2014 Europe conference just weeks after the U.S. show. VMware simply refreshed content to reflect the updated event details, maximizing its original investment.
Have an event coming up and need an app? Contact us to set up a demo.
Learn more about the built.io Conference App here.