It's official! We partnered with AppGyver! AppGyver is a provider of innovative frontend development tools that allow for rapid visual mobile app development. Companies can now create enterprise mobile applications in minutes, instead of weeks or even months, so, we cordially invite you to build an app with us!
Teams join forces at Enterprise Apps World at Olympia National in London today (6/18). Visit at booth 4A on level 1.
A snapshot of what we’re doing together
A new generation of application development tools:
- accelerates iPhone app delivery with technology proven in Fortune 500 companies.
- streamlines application development and deployment with an integrated environment to take applications all the way from prototype to production.
- facilitates innovation across the entire enterprise, while conforming to IT requirements for security, scalability and interoperability.
AppGyver’s integration with built.io includes:
- straightforward provisioning of built.io as the backend for cross-platform applications designed with AppGyver Composer.
- a data store with enterprise-grade security model and fine-grained access controls.
- direct connection between Composer’s UI components and built.io’s database for application scalability and persistence.
See the AppGyver and built.io integration in action below:
This exciting partnership makes drag-and-drop enterprise app development a reality and allows anyone in an organization to create mobile apps quickly and easily, while respecting IT’s need for a robust, secure, scalable enterprise platform. Keep your eyes out for updates on further AppGyver and built.io developments – and a dedicated pricing plan exclusive for the AppGyver community – on the built.io blog. To learn more about this partnership, read the press release.