Today we’re proud to announce our new Community and the Internet of API (IoA) Awards. In a nod to our innovative culture, Built.io believes that the Community and the IoA Awards will help foster the same forward-thinking environment our own developers use on a daily basis to create our award winning tools. We can’t wait to tap into your knowledge to see what we can build together!
About The Community
The Community is for technical and semi-technical users who understand the power of automation and integration. We’ll offer the following benefits with more to come:
- Supercharged accounts for our end-to-end integration suite for the first 100 users
- 3x credits for Built.io Flow Enterprise trials
- 3x workflows for Built.io Flow Express trials
- Enter exclusive contests and win big
- Get featured on our blog and partner sites
- Connect and network with fellow integrators
- Suggest and upvote new service integrations
- Fast-track your additions to the integration library
- Get first access to services in beta
If you haven’t already done so, sign up now at built.io/community.
About The Internet of APIs (IoA) Awards
The IoA Awards will be an integration challenge co-sponsored and co-judged with featured partners. The quarterly award offers a $5,000 cash prize for the best integration submitted by a developer using Built.io Flow and is exclusively available to community members. Stay tuned for more details about our first contest!